Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Treasure


Happy Birthday Jesus!


Christmas this year was so much more fun than I have had in years! Mailee is not old enough for the "what am I going to get" attitude, yet everyting was new and special to her. She didn't care what was in the packages, just the fun of ripping the paper. She giggled hysterically at each one. What entertainment!!! She was the belle of the ball for the whole family!


We missed those members of the family who could not be with us this year! To you we wish you the merriest Christmas ever!


To all of our family and friends - May you have the childish joy in your hearts as we head into 2008!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love to hear how much fun you had with Mailee on Christmas morning! I know how much fun it can be--I still remember being a kid myself and having so much fun just ripping off the ribbon and the wrapping! You will have to post more pictures! HAPPY NEW TO THE MINITELLO'S! Lot of Love and Prayers!

Anonymous said...

The next couple of years are even more fun... But also more tiring for mom and dad!