Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!


What a sight! This is what we woke up to yesterday!!! I was too much of a wuss to go outside, so this is the view out the back door!

Explanation:I watched the Weather Channel and was assured the snow would continue all day. So, I thought I could warm-up, enjoy a cup of coffee and then bundle us all up to play in the snow. WRONG!!! It turned to sleet and then rain :( Hopefully it won't be the only snow we see!

Mailee went to the window after her nap and asked me, "Where snow go?"

2 comments:

Christi and Abbey said...

Looks like y'all are having lots of fun. Can't believe you are in the snow! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas : )

Teacher Mary said...

I loved being in the snow and watching it fall. When we were kids we had a cabin in Wrightwood. It is one of my best memories of being a kid! Did it snow any more?
Lots of Love and Prayers!