Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just Chillin'



OK, LONG story short... On Sunday Mailee and I came home from church to a message that Daddy was broken down about 4 miles from home. We went to rescue him, and ended up hanging out in the car for HOURS!!! Look closely, you can see Daddy's car with the hood up behind Munchkin.


8 new spark plugs, 5 gallons of Premium Gas (does anyone really buy that stuff these days?), a visit from AAA, some new computer sensor thingy, a socket wrench extension, AND 1 brand-new fuel pump later... the car is good as new!


Mailee was SOOO good. I have to ask myself, "Whose kid is she???" I had NO IDEA it would be so long! She was strapped into her seat almost the whole time. She read a magazine, ate french fries, and sang songs with Mommy! What a trooper!

4 comments:

Teacher Mary said...

What a trooper is right! You must have a strong constitution! She was probably having too much fun singing with Mommy! She is quite a stylin' girl with her cool pink shades! Lots of Love and Prayers!

Christi and Abbey said...

Wow, can't imagine!
It was SOOO good to finally see you at Baby Bre's party. Mailee is so sweet and I am so glad to hear that you are loving this season in her life. Everyday is so amazing with these little ones.

Lindiana Jones said...

I think Mailee did better than I would have done in the same situation! I don't think I would have enjoyed that wait one bit. But it sounds like Mommy was very entertaining for her. She is SUCH a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Those situations can be so tough, especially if baby is cranky. I once got locked out of my car, in the rain, with both kids! Yikes! I called Grandma to come and give the kids a place to sit out of the rain...
Rebecca