Sunday, May 3, 2009

Heritage Preschool End of the Year Performance





So I got my first experience as a "stage Mom," and I have realized that in order to be any good at my new role, I will need a better camera. The few pics I got are terrible, but you get the gist. The 2 year-old class was up on "stage" and sang a few songs. In these pictures, you see Munchkin with her "hand over her heart" saying the Pledge of Allegiance (by the way, the flag was to her right--- Ooops!). Also, she is marching for "Ha Ha Hallelujah," and the last one is her class singing the "Good-bye Song," complete with a "yahoo!" at the end.

She did not release her whole inner-ham, but it did wet my palette for future dance recitals and performances!!! She did blow me kisses from the stage and I saw her telling the teacher, "Right there is my Mommy!" I am one proud Mama.

1 comment:

Teacher Mary said...

Way to go Mailee! I am sure that she will be the kind of performer that you are! Is her Daddy a ham also? Lots of Love and Prayers!