Friday, April 24, 2009








We have been so blessed with a friend, Emily and her daughter Erin. Just when I was freaking out about how I was going to work until 2:15, while Mailee gets out of preschool at 12:00, a friend I have met through Bible Study, Emily, offered to help out, picking Mai up two times a week, and letting her and Erin play until I can get there. Mailee has a BLAST at their house! The Keys have the best backyard in the world. A child's paradise! They have a trampoline, 2 Jeeps, a child pool, a play structure, a swingset, need I say more???
Emily has been snapping some pictures and sent them to me yesterday! Check out the fun Mailee gets to have while Mommy and Daddy work!

1 comment:

Teacher Mary said...

I am so glad that you have friends that are so willing to help you out! It makes such a huge difference! How is work--are you still working mostly from home? I hope that the Bible Study is feeding you--we all need that! I get mine from our ladies prayer group, called Deborah's Army, that meets every Monday night. Billie Arcuri is the leader. Lots of Love and Prayers!