Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lil Chef Helper



OK, so I have created a monster! I don't have a stool yet for Mailee to stand on where she can see what I am doing on the counter and she is getting too old to want to stay in her highchair (the place lovingly referred to as "food jail")So, I put her sitting on the counter to help me make chocolate chip cookies. She loved the place of honor (of course!) and now we argue a couple times a day because she thinks that is where she belongs.

Oh well, she looked cute and was a pretty good helper, pouring things etc. It also gave me a reason to get the cleansers and clutter off the kitchen counter. (Yes, I did realize after snapping pics that my darling was posing in front of bleach and carpet cleanser- Now in the Laundry Room!)

Now I just have to get that stool for my Lil Chef!!!

1 comment:

Teacher Mary said...

My, she looks so darned cute. She looks fabulous in red! Hope to see you again soon! Lots of Love and Prayers!