Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Computers- The Worst thing you Can't Live Without!!!









I am sorry it had been a while, for the next few days, I will play catch-up! I have been taking pictures, but my computer router has a mind of it's own (apparently it is almost 2 also- LOL!) and it didn't want to stay connected long enough for me to create new Posts! Darn those Terrible Twos!!! My Darling Mother (aka June Cleaver) has told me that I am not allowed to refere to Mailee as a "ButtHead" when she is acting strong-willed, but I think it is safe to say that my computer was a "ButtHead!!!" I showed it. I had Johnny install a Hard Wire- HA!!!






SO we start our May Rewind with some pictures from a couple of different days at Mailee's school. She is not being a ham for the camera- she is too busy!!! I am loving this class and she is learning a lot about playing with others and how to do "schooly things."

1 comment:

Teacher Mary said...

I cannot believe how big she is getting! I just love her navy blue sweater with the cute print collar (or is the collar from the dress??) Great shots of the little cutie pie! Lots of Love and Prayers!