Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ever wonder how far 1 chocolate chip can go???



I was using up the leftover chips (white chocolate, butterscotch, and chocolate) from Christmas baking on some cookies just for us. What I ended up with was a lot of cookie with a few chips in them. I gave Mailee 1/2 of a cookie that had 1 chocolate chip in it and, boy, did she make good use of that one chip!!! I don't think she possibly could have swallowed any of it, but I got the "Best Mommy in the World" award for letting her have it!


Yummy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun for both of you! Kids seem to absolutely love anything that is sweet and not freely given to them! She looks so adorable in pink! Lots of Love and Prayers!

chrissoup said...

What's a leftover chocolate chip? :-)
Chris P****o