Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!



Mailee had a lot of fun on Turkey Day at Grandma and Grandpa's house! We shared the holiday with Auntie Em, Uncle Josh and Auntie Michele, Auntie Brean, and Uncle Gabe, along with cousins Kali, Karly, Hannah, and Camille, but the most fun for Mailee was visiting with her cousin, Jacob. He is only 12 days older than her and they were in awe of each other. Jacob woke from a nap to meet Miss Mailee. A typical boy, he hit her to say "hello." :)
I don't think Mailee will be asking for any brothers soon... but after the initial greeting, they enjoyed the company of another little person!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What photographers dont get credits on this site!!!

Christi and Abbey said...

Hey girls, glad your up!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is already A year and 2 months! My,how time flies. Hope you had a good thanksgiving!

Tania

McKenna Barlow said...

cuteness! wish i could have been in two places at once for Thanksgiving =)Really missed everyone!

Anonymous said...

Just like a guy! I am so glad that she had so much fun meeting her new cousin Jacob. It must be fun to be with someone almost exactly her same age. I am glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I was with my family also (in Atascadero) and had a fabulous time! Lots of Love and Prayers!